Hello, I'm Chad.
Please reach out with any inquires or to confirm availability. I'm always happy to discuss opportunities.Contact me
- Back-end and front-end website development.
- Tests and documents changes to operation and functionality.
- Works with marketing to ensure SEO best practices.
- Produce workflows to successfully deploy large-scale website changes.
- Ensures redirects, page coding, and analytics accuracy.
- Creates landing pages and analytics to identify enhancement opportunities to improve UX.
Cybersecurity04/2019 - Present
Web Producer, Project Manager & CMS Trainer
- Facilitated discovery calls to determine website design and vision.
- Project Management of the website build lifecycle.
- HTML, CSS, Website Mgmt., Domain Mgmt., and Photoshop projects.
- Assist clients in best SEO practices in order to drive site traffic.
- CMS manager and trainer.
Roya.com2018 - 2019
Optimization Production Manager
- Implemented improvements on all D&B web properties.
- Developed and deployed solutions as A/B tests.
Dun & Bradstreet2016 - 2017
Web Developer & Digital Content Manager
Responsible for management of the full project lifecycle for web projects — new builds and content updates — of four corporate websites. Acted as the liaison between the web production group (technical) and the web marketing team (non-technical stakeholders), participated in code releases and drove strategic process improvements within the web production team.
- Managed four sites in a digital marketing production environment.
- Digital content management and publishing.
- Asset management using the Digital Asset Manager (DAM).
- Built and updated all digital properties inside CQ5 – AEM 6.
- Coded new webpages and microsites for marketing campaigns.
- Successfully transitioned the site to the Bootstrap framework.
- Leveraged AEM components for new web layouts and page builds.
- Accessed CRX to resolve HTML/CSS issues directly on-site node.
- Participated in code releases and QA of new release items.
Dun & Bradstreet2013 - 2017
Senior Client Service Case Manager
Interface daily with internal partners in sales and marketing, operations and production departments.
- Client support via phone, email, and onsite.
- Set-up and support for LiveNote Stream depositions.
- Technical support for in-house videoconferencing.
- Administrator of Lextranet online document repository software.
- Trainer and employee support for software and updates.
- Scheduled court reporters for calendar department.
Web Design and Graphics
- Founding member of the Web Developers & Designers Club.
- Member of the AIGA City College of San Francisco Student Group.
City College of San FranciscoJan 2011 - Dec 2012
Technology is nothing. What's important is that you have a faith in people, that they're basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they'll do wonderful things with them.- Steve Jobs
I worked closely with Chad for over a year as he stepped into a new and challenging role as a Testing and Optimization Production Manager. Chad was tasked with managing the development of all our tests. This was a new area for Chad and I saw his skills develop rapidly as he took on more and more advanced projects.
Chad was a pleasure to work with. Great attitude. Meshed well with the team. Lots of talent and capable of creating great customer experiences. He'll be an asset to any organization.
Merritt AhoMarketing Director, Dun & Bradstreet
Chad was a lead developer at Dun & Bradstreet. Very dependable and knowledgeable, he played a key role in converting our site to a responsive format and was instrumental in implementing Bootstrap. He was often recognized for his contributions to the Digital Marketing team, culminating in his promotion to Optimization Production Manager. Always polite and well-spoken, Chad is a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.
Ryan SchnurrpuschSenior Web Developer, Dun & Bradstreet
Chad is an excellent addition to any professional environment. He always reviews every detail, strong technical background and is very reliable. A bonus is that he is a team player.
Hollie AshbyEvent Marketing, Tesla
It has been my pleasure to know Chad since 2013. During that time, Chad has provided me with sound professional support and guidance. His advice significantly contributed to my career development, and my current position at Salesforce.
Roman ChornomazSoftware QA Engineer, Salesforce
I've had the privilege of working with Chad for little more than 2 years now and in that time I have known Chad to be well-grounded, meticulously professional and one of the most productive web producers I have worked with. As the project manager overseeing web production of Dun & Bradstreet's corporate web site, it is critical that our Web Producers simultaneously provide stellar maintenance of the website, but also stay up-to-date on the latest technology and have the ability/focus to contribute to large scale projects that require complicated integration with development. Chad delivers on all these fronts.
He possesses a searing attention to detail, great work ethic and a mastery of HTML and CSS. He is a joy to work with, professional in every manner - be it conducting the simplest of edits to a landing page or contributing to larger initiatives like the conversion of the sites to Responsive design as well as a complete re-brand/re-skin of the company web site (all within the Adobe platform).
I strongly recommend Chad for anyone looking for a top notch web producer, professional in every manner, and a dedicated problem solver in the Web/Production/Development space.
Megan LenihanDirector, Marketing Technology Dun & Bradstreet
Chad was an excellent employee with outstanding technical and customer service skills. Aside from being a model employee that I would recommend highly, he was a pleasure to work with!